2022 Food Vendor Application
To apply, please take the time to fill out the information below. Please take these things into consideration BEFORE applying:
1. NO beverages to be sold from stands
2. Additional items may not be added to menu prior to event
3. Non-profit groups selling food will have a fee of 10% of gross sales
4. For-profit groups will have a fee of 20% of gross sales
5. Stands are to be open and ready for business by Friday at 4:30pm and Saturday at 10am
6. Stands should remain open until at least 9pm
7. Fees are to be paid to Sundrop Dayz P.O. Box 335, Shawano WI 54166 NO LATER than 14 days after the event (there will be a 10% penalty for any late payment)
8. Certificate of insurance must be provided with SSDD Productions Inc. listed as certificate holder.
9. Food Vendors will need temporary restaurant licenses to sell. If you do not have a license or are unsure if y0u need a license please call 608-224-4923 or email for assistance. Non-profits may sell food for up to 3 days within a calendar year without a license.
10. Electricity, garbage can, and fresh water hose will be provided.
11. Vendors must provide container for water for hand washing station and provide another container for gray water. (ex. Large Coleman cooler with spigot containing fresh water on a table, with large bucket to collect gray water.)
12. If you are cooking with oil you are REQUIRED to submit a booth layout diagram to Cooking area shall be roped off or otherwise segregated from the public and provide protection from splash. Kettle containing oil must be level. A metal stem thermometer must be used to verify oil temperatures.